Stephen J. Toth, Jr., editor
The information and recommendations in this newsletter are applicable to North Carolina and may not apply in other areas.
2012 Subject Index
Announcements and General Information
North Carolina Pest News
- Welcome to the 2012 North Carolina Pest News - Volume 27, Number 1, April 13, 2012
- Final Issue of North Carolina Pest News for 2012 - Volume 27, Number 23, September 14, 2012
Survey of North Carolina Pest News Readers
- Online Survey of the North Carolina Pest News Readers - Volume 27, Number 21, August 31, 2012
- Reminder of Online Survey of the North Carolina Pest News Readers - Volume 27, Number 22, September 7, 2012
- Reminder of Online Survey of the North Carolina Pest News Readers - Volume 27, Number 23, September 14, 2012
The information presented in this newsletter is for educational purposes only and represents the opinions of the respective authors. Any reference to trade names is made with the understanding that no discrimination is intended and no endorsement by the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service is implied. Use pesticides safely. Read and follow all label directions.
Employment and program opportunities are offered to all people regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. North Carolina
State University, North Carolina A&T State University, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating.
Last modified on September 19, 2012 by Stephen J. Toth, Jr.
This Web version is a cooperative effort between the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service and the Center for Integrated Pest Management